Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow mdxers! New to the site.
Just purchased this awesome 2007 mdx few months now I gotta reseal the oil pan and wanted to know how it's done or if someone got instructions? As far as some research I done I believe they just use Honda sealant and no gasket? Couldn't find torque specs or the sequence when reinstalling and wait time. Guess I'm just more of a visual learner and don't want to screw anything up. Any info would help

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Here is a good video summary.

good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great video.. anybody got torque specs or how to use properly use hondabond to seal the oil pan? Read so many story and it's kinda all over the place

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great video. Anybody got torque specs or how to properly use hondabond. Heard so many stories about how to use it to reseal a oil pan

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello fellow mdxers! New to the site.
Just purchased this awesome 2007 mdx few months now I gotta reseal the oil pan and wanted to know how it's done or if someone got instructions? As far as some research I done I believe they just use Honda sealant and no gasket? Couldn't find torque specs or the sequence when reinstalling and wait time. Guess I'm just more of a visual learner and don't want to screw anything up. Any info would help
Torque is (12N.m)= 8.8 lbs.ft

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts