Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am requesting interior and exterior pics of any color, or year MDX ... but I do have a preference for SS and GG pics mostly.

·
Registered
594 Posts
All you have to do

I would just go to the bottom of this gallery, set the 'show picts for the last...' to be this year, and browse through the topic titles...

There are tons of pictures. also check www.acura.com

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Also try Acura site

There is also an MDX gallery that you can find on Acura.com site. It contains pictures and interactive videos of MDX interior and exterior.

Just follow this link http://www.acura.com/model_MDX/MDX_gallery.asp

·
Registered
156 Posts
Warning!!!
If you go to the Acura site, don't look at the exterior granite green color. They actually portray it as green... do NOT be fooled. I repeat, "do NOT be fooled."

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the info, but what I was trying to do is get the board members to send only pictures to this thread. I should have been a little more specific. Thanks again ...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we have a winner!

Thanks A2MDXer! I'm starting to lean towards the GG color more and more. I wonder what my CR-V would look like in GG instead of it's SS?:eek:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Early in my buying process, I was fortunate enough to visit a dealer that had a Black, Silver and GG lined up in a row. At the time I was going to go with black but seeing the GG in person really changed my mind. Black is a beauty when clean but I saw a dirty one on the street the other day and thought in looked like any other SUV. GG will maintain the good looks (I don't wash mine every week). I also like it because it's somewhat unique - almost every car is available in silver and black, very few with medium, metallic grey. I have not regretted my color choice. Good luck, you can't go wrong with any of those colors.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks remery, I liked the pics and that color. I really liked the interior color. Besides my 98 silver CR-V I also own a 01 Chrysler Voyager LX in silver, it also has a similar interior color to your MDX. :cool: I'd prefer a grey/gray interior to the ebony interior or a brown in the MDX, but Honda/Acura didn't listen to my suggestions. :( :mad:

I believe it is time to start looking at a buyer for my 01 Silver Voyager LX so I can place my GG MDX on order!

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Silver is the best color!!!

If you're interested in getting your MDX to look like this the wheels ARE for sale! Check the classifieds forum of this site - enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts