Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say actual because I did run across some really cool pics done in Photoshop but I would like to some some people's actual photos. I am surprised more people have not upgraded their rims. Probably because both stock versions are very nice looking. Anyways, thanks.:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Excuse the new thread, I did a search and found a few pics from a little while back. However, I never can get enough pictures of the awesome X, so post away!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to try an d compile some pics I've seen on this forum of X's with custom wheels- they're on my most wanted list of accessories) hope the original posters of the pics don't mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chrome touring rims...

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got Dub's?

gokings55 i'm selling mine if you're interested. Check the classifieds section for more info - enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got Dub's? (con't)

sorry for the plethora of pics but i love the MDX and i love this site! Keep MDXin' guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's up dubbed?

Your wheels look tight! I am interested although with the holidays and such my best offer right now would probably be insulting to you. But I'm sure someone from this site will make you a good offer. I enjoyed the pics.:cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here you go Gokings55

Here is another X sittin on 20's.....

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
20" Giovanna Anzio

Hey dub, which wheels do you have on yours? Are those Arellis? Let us know....

Here is another one of the X with the sun shining on it

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Up close....check out the spring

Here is another pic of the wheel up close...notice the spring...I like the fact that the spring is visible with these wheels...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
3 Participants
MDXplosion
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing