Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COuld someone please send me a pic of the rear of the base radio. This is the radio that comes with the standard MDX, NOT the Bose.

I am trying to come up with a converter to change the CD changer input to RCA inputs for a DVD changer.

Would really appreciate it,

Thanks,

Mush

·
Registered
65 Posts
Whoops...I may have misunderstood your earlier request...see your thread regarding hooking up your DVD changer.

If your only need is to hook up something to give you RCA inputs to your head unit, then Peripheral has an adapter that will work. The HONCLRX is an adapter made to connect a Clarion brand changer and comes with RCA inputs as well. Peripheral may offer an adapter with just RCA inputs...I'm not sure. Give them a call 727.573.9326

·
Registered
69 Posts
No need for a pic of the back all you will see is an Antenna input and a female plug for the wire harness. That is it.

You would need to get a high level to low level adapter and wire it in to the speaker out wires. Simple as that.

Any decent stereo shop would have what you need as well as the ability to do it for you cheap.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts