Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting to lean towards a Black w/ Saddle MDX, but our order is in with the SS / Ebony. We can still change it without delaying the order (it's still several weeks away from build-date) but we would dearly love to see some pictures from owners who have the black w/ saddle.

I've seen some already, but most are pointing out exterior items and as such the interior is usually hidden/not so well displayed.

Can someone who has the above-stated vehicle be so kind as to add maybe one or two shots of the exterior but with a good portion of the interior showing?

I would really appreciate it! :)

Regards,

JohnW

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
JohnW said:
We are starting to lean towards a Black w/ Saddle MDX, but our order is in with the SS / Ebony. We can still change it without delaying the order (it's still several weeks away from build-date) but we would dearly love to see some pictures from owners who have the black w/ saddle.

I've seen some already, but most are pointing out exterior items and as such the interior is usually hidden/not so well displayed.

Can someone who has the above-stated vehicle be so kind as to add maybe one or two shots of the exterior but with a good portion of the interior showing?

I would really appreciate it! :)

Regards,

JohnW
I would stick with the ebony interior it hides all scrates and scuffs. I have the saddle in my 2000 maxima and it shows everything. check my link below for pic's on the ebony.

·
Registered
143 Posts
JohnW.....

The MDX is not available with a Black/Saddle combination.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Re: JohnW.....

charlieinnj said:
The MDX is not available with a Black/Saddle combination.
I don't believe that's true. I think black is the only color that comes with both color interiors. It's depicted on the acura.com site that way as well. There's at least a few people on this site that have the black/saddle combo.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Black/Saddle MDX

PlayerJ said:
I just purchased a black MDX w/ Saddle interior AND gold trim. Looks great.
Post some pic's if you have a digital camera!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 02 "black" with saddle trim... took some digi pictures last weekend... will post some here soon...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wonder which one is harder to get? All the Black MDX's I have seen on here have been the ebony leather color...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts