Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my 2013 MDX low beam HID bulb. Any recommendations for a reputable place to purchase replacement bulbs? Amazon seems to be selling counterfeit products.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I need to replace my 2013 MDX low beam HID bulb. Any recommendations for a reputable place to purchase replacement bulbs? Amazon seems to be selling counterfeit products.
ditto on theretrofitsource. I bought mine from them and passed the authenticity test on Philips website.

However, another guy from this forum bought them from Amazon. The Philips and OSRAM boxes are now coming with a way for you to check originality/authenticity on their website. If after checking them you don't get the authenticity confirmation, Amazon will not have a problem fixing it for you.

Reactions: RainGoat

·
Registered
895 Posts
Any of the chain auto parts stores should be able to get it for you. They tend to not stock them as they simply don't turn them frequently enough to do so, but just ask them. Their supply chain should be reliable, though obviously at a significantly higher price than Amazon, but that's sometimes the difference between counterfeit and the real thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts