Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All:

Like most people in NC, I haven't been able to reutrn to work and cannot do vehicle searches. It is because of this that I haven't been able to return most of your emails. I will send the information you've requested just as soon as I can.

I hope everyone in the Carolina's & other places that have been hit hard are doing well under the circumstances.

Jamie S.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
jamiestockman said:
To All:

Like most people in NC, I haven't been able to reutrn to work and cannot do vehicle searches. It is because of this that I haven't been able to return most of your emails. I will send the information you've requested just as soon as I can.

I hope everyone in the Carolina's & other places that have been hit hard are doing well under the circumstances.

Jamie S.
Same to you.

Jamie. When will the dealers be able to place orders for Feb delivery?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Cudos to Jamie who provides a valuable service to members and is very generous with his time.
:7:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crmsnidol:

1. Feb. Production should be able to be ordered in about a week to 10 days. Its going slighly early because of the Holidays. AHM American Honda Motors is usually closed from about the 23rd through the end of the month. Shipping continues, but nothing gets built during that time.

To All:

Thanks to everyone. Many people have it alot worse than me. At least I have Power now! There are still hundreds of thousands of people going without power, even several days after the storm.

Unfortunately, my private email is through a network I can only access at work, and the power is currently still out there. I will be answering all the requests that are building up there and on the forums just as soon as I'm able.

I hope everyone is well. I truly appreciate the thank yous & compliments. I'm just glad the information as been helpful to so many.

P.S. My MDX (RR 2002 Touring) weathered the storm great. It truly performs beautifully in the adverse conditions.

Jamie S.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Jamie,
Hope everything works out OK. I love the new X, I guess it's a good thing I could pick it up last weekend instead of this one.

Earl

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Earl,

I'm glad you're enjoying the MDX. I hope your stay here went well. You certainly did pick a perfect time to take delivery. I have another client's MDX being delivered tomorrow (Taffeta / Quartz Touring/RES/Navi) that's been here since last Wednesday, but for obvious reason I haven't been able to delviery it. I know its got to be killing the owner.

Let me know if there's anything I can ever be of help with.

Jamie

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
jamiestockman said:
crmsnidol:

1. Feb. Production should be able to be ordered in about a week to 10 days. Its going slighly early because of the Holidays. AHM American Honda Motors is usually closed from about the 23rd through the end of the month. Shipping continues, but nothing gets built during that time.
Thanks Jamie. I just called my dealer (Precision Acura of Lawrenceville) who said it's on the list for Feb production. It's the first time I've called him in the two months he's had my deposit so I think I'm being pretty patient.

I just checked out the lot at Sussman Acura of Maple Shade. They had 7 unclaimed X's on the lot, several TW but none with NAVI. It also appears they all had some dealer accessory package added. Most had the running boards and 1 had BSM added.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts