Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase an additional wireless headset for my 2008 MDX and I was searching on eBay and found some that are part number 39597-SHJ-A00. The seller says they will work in my 2008 MDX but if you look the part up it say it's for an 05-08 Pilot or 05-07 Odyssey. Any ideas if this will work? From the looks they do appear to be exactly like my original Acura headsets.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Any IR headphone will work. The technology is universal between brands, so unless you just want matching headphones with the Acura/Honda sticker on them, you can pick up a set anywhere. I gave a set from our previous Sienna to friends that have a Pilot. Aftermarket ones brand new will be significantly cheaper and probably better at this point.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
My wireless headphones start to hurt the outsides of my ears after a while from pressing against them. I find using the headphone plug and my iPhone ear buds are more comfortable for longer listening. I even have some over the ear headphones that are even more comfortable and it help block some of that road noise Honda/Acura are known for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts