Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find touch-up paint for my Red Rock MDX. The parts guy said they don't make it, yet. Can this be true? (Of course, I'll call Tim)

·
Registered
24 Posts
The parts man is ill informed...of course its available. I had my dealer throw in a bottle when I took delivery of my Red Rock this part March. He did it with no issue.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
MDXlooker,

Please post pics of your RR 'X . . . would love to see what the painted fender flairs and tailgate deflector look like in RR . . . also the many coats of zaino on RR . . .

BTW do you have the touring pkg ? was curious to know how much you like the Infinity's over the Bose speakers . . .

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info - I'll check with them again. I'd order some but I'm pretty sure they'll give me a bottle if I ask them (right?)

·
Registered
24 Posts
SocalJD: First I need to get out and give my RR baby another Zaino bath and polish this weekend. Then and only then will I post any pictures...I ordered the painted Fender Flares and Tailgate Deflecter from Tim at HAW and installed them within days of delivery of my X. I love the look.
Yup, I have the Touring package. Much like many of the other previous posters, I was underwelmed with the Bose speakers, and within a few weeks couldn't take it anymore. I wouldn't classify myself as any sort of audiophile, but I knew I wanted better. Installing the Infinity's was easy, and the results are dramatic.
I'm not looking to scare the neighbors out of bed when I drive down the road late at night, but I wanted crisper sounds when you turn up the volume. This simple modification delivers.

AcuraMDX2002, while you generally have more leverage for a freebie prior to taking delivery, for such a small item (<$15 retail) he should still throw it in.
Remind him you just paid a premium for your X, and you will be inclined to give him high marks on the survey that will be coming to you in the mail shortly.

Good Luck and I'll post pix shortly...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're ordering it - I should have a bottle shortly!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts