Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to purchase soon and would like to know what folks recently paid for the standard model, the Touring and the Touring with RES (can't make up my mind). I am particularly interested in southeast US or Atlanta pricing.

Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
NSXBill said:
I am going to purchase soon and would like to know what folks recently paid for the standard model, the Touring and the Touring with RES (can't make up my mind). I am particularly interested in southeast US or Atlanta pricing.

Thanks
In Central FL, you can knock $1000 right off the bat on any model. Any more discounts would have to depend on which model the dealers are trying to get rid of. A member was able to purchase a Touring with RES for $1800 off with no dealer fees on a month-end purchase.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would expect $1,000 below sticker with some options thrown in. Dealers will of course try and make you believe otherwise, but that is how they work. Also be aware that there are many dealers on this site, and some do not identify themselves.

Contact Jamie Stockman at Performance Acura in Chapel Hill, NC. He is a regular here and was very competitive with his pricing when I bought my 2003.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Go to the group buy forum and look at the Baranco Acura thread. I believe they are just S.E of Atlanta. Mention the group buy and they will knock off $1500.00 off of the MSRP, any model, in stock or not. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: Re: Recent Prices

crikey said:

In Central FL, you can knock $1000 right off the bat on any model. Any more discounts would have to depend on which model the dealers are trying to get rid of. A member was able to purchase a Touring with RES for $1800 off with no dealer fees on a month-end purchase.
Yes as crikey mentioned... I got the Touring with RES for $1800 off with no dealer fees, plus they threw in the wood shifter, rear spoiler and free oil changes for the life of the lease.

Seems reasonable.

Myers

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow

I'd take that. I don't need 'til the end of the month and hope I can get a deal like that in Atlanta. I'd appreciate any other input so I can load up with ammo for my walk-in offer at the end of the month. I'm not too particular about color and model, so hoping for the best.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: Wow

NSXBill said:
I'd take that. I don't need 'til the end of the month and hope I can get a deal like that in Atlanta. I'd appreciate any other input so I can load up with ammo for my walk-in offer at the end of the month. I'm not too particular about color and model, so hoping for the best.
Well my situation may have helped. I wanted the RES and they had a few in stock. It was also the end of the month and I made it clear to the sales manager that I was sure he wanted to make one more MDX sale for that month. All in all they worked hard to make it happen. I was quite pleased. Great dealership... Fountain Acura in Orlando.

Myers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts