Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a new rear wiper blade, 2015 - I know it’s 14” but I can’t remember if it’s A or B?

Anyone know offhand?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ??

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m sure others will have a different opinion but I’ve always had the best results keeping the Honda wipers and just replacing with OEM inserts. The inserts are cheap at around $5.

·
Registered
713 Posts
sometimes my dealer doesn't even cherge me for inserts, they are so inexpensive; they sometimes treat it almost like putting air in the tires or washing the car after a service - and their service prices are market competitive also.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m sure others will have a different opinion but I’ve always had the best results keeping the Honda wipers and just replacing with OEM inserts. The inserts are cheap at around $5.
I 100% agree - the aftermarket replacements are weak in the middle. You have to make sure you get the replacements that look like the OEM the one with no mechanical breaks/bend points.

It was just so easy when Costco had wipers on sale for $3 each. I may go back to the replacement blades if I ever find the OEM part somewhere in my garage with all the other items. The Costco ones are OK - not great. But they are just so inexpensive and easy to replace.

I don’t think there’s a ORM rear blade replacement? Either way that one is long gone for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts