Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 MDX and today changed out the rear drivers side wheel bearing hub. Everything seems fine except I am getting three codes in the MID. 1) Check ABS system 2) Check VSA system, and 3) Check trailer stability assist. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong before I changout the other rear bearing hub?
Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Check the connectors and make sure they are not disconnected. Disconnect the negative battery cable for 1-2 minutes and connected it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks 2011. I tried disconnecting the negative battery terminal for 2 mins, but that did not work. However I have disconnected both battery terminals and will leave them like that until tomorrow morning to see if the displays correct themselves - reboot as such.
Thanks Bluepill but I do not think this would apply to my situation as it is a 2010 MDX.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Rear wheel bearing R&R

Did you nik any wires? Are you sure you installed everything back correctly? Any mechanical and electrical related for this job? Take some pictures in the location where you replacing the bearings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts