Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting on my '03 Tour/Nav to arrive (11/21-22), and in preparation, I'm thinking accessories.

Hondacuraworld seems to be the hands-down best place to get them, but, has anyone installed one of the Tailgate Deflectors?

Something about drilling 4 thru holes in a brand new $41K vehicle that ruins my appetite.

Anyone got any advice?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Many of us have installed it. Piece of cake. Do a SEARCH for tailgate deflector install and some threads w/pics and tips will pop up.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
mystic said:
I'm waiting on my '03 Tour/Nav to arrive (11/21-22), and in preparation, I'm thinking accessories.

Hondacuraworld seems to be the hands-down best place to get them, but, has anyone installed one of the Tailgate Deflectors?

Something about drilling 4 thru holes in a brand new $41K vehicle that ruins my appetite.

Anyone got any advice?
If after you do the searches on prior posts, read instructions, ect, you still feel queasy. A body shop can take care of it in minutes at a lot cheaper prices than the dealer. I'ts your call.:4:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the replies.

I actually did a search on the topic. Dug a little deeper after TheWorm's suggestion, and found what I wanted.

Makes it a little easier knowing that there is only 1 thickness of body panel to go through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts