Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those interested in a Rear Tailgate Deflector Group Buy, make your desires known here!

I'll be first! 14 to go...

jnbsdad

·
Registered
214 Posts
How much will the price be in a group buy?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Deal me in for a painted one. (Red Rock.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea, I'm in for a painted one too...

·
Registered
80 Posts
group buy price?

Did I miss the price for group purchase on painted rear deflector/
Wonder if any aftermarket company will be coming out with their own version of the rear spoiler / air deflector? Anybody seen one on the net?

eek eek

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just a warning...

If you plan on putting a cargo box (Thule or Yakima), you may not want a tailgate deflector. The deflector gets in the way if you want to put a box on your roof rack (unless you get a short box or Thule/Yakima crossbars). Just a friendly warning.:cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi All,

We've got 9 of the 15 for the Rear Tailgate Deflector Group Buy. We're almost there.

For those of you who are still unsure, I offer the following:

The Acura price for the deflector is $379. Tim's normal low, low price is $297.70. He's offering a group buy price of only $275. That's more than $100 off the dealer MSRP!

Tim's URL link to the Acura Installation Instructions are below:

http://www.hondacuraworld.com/instructions/mdx/TailgateDeflector.pdf

I don't know how much more time we'll get to generate interest, but I assume it'll end before the end of February.

If you want it, sound off!

Have a great week!

jnbsdad

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just wanted to remind everyone about the Tailgate deflector groupbuy. Let's accessorize and save $$$$$.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Group buy info

Fireblade6,

Once we reach 15 or more people interested, Tim will give us thumbs up and which point we can call him and place the order.

rflagg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Me 10! Need mine painted ebony if possible.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Only $400 for a painted rear deflectors!

Come all you people sitting on the fence! We just need a couple more! You may have read from Tim today, he can now paint Red Rock Pearl!

He told me that if the group buy happens, we can get them bought, painted, and shipped for $400. (He also uses a clear coat finish. The finshed product will be a perfect match to your MDX!)

So, get on board now before the group buy ends at the end of the month!!

rflagg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't they already come with the same silver finish as the fender flares?

·
Registered
273 Posts
From what I understand, they are a hard plastic. They are not painted. I think the color of the plastic is black.

(Some one who actually has one is better suited to answer this question.)

rflagg

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
30 Participants
davegood
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing