Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Acura MDX. I replaced all of the stock speakers with aftermarket and now the automatic locks and speakers on both rear doors are not working. I checked and everything is plugged in as it should be. Does anyone have any idea as to what could be wrong. I figure maybe a fuse but if it is I could not find the particular one that would be blown. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2020 MDX Tech SH-AWD
76 Posts
Did you replace just the speakers or also the Amp you posted about as well? There are two different fuse boxes on the drivers side. One contains fuses for locks the other for audio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically, I replaced the speakers. I ran wires from the existing speaker wires in the tweeters, doors, and sub to a Lc7i, RCA from the Lc7i to an amplifier, and then speaker wires from the amplifier back to the new speakers in the doors. There s basically no power in the two rear doors for locks, puddle lights, or speakers. That makes me think fuse but I am not sure. I am just now getting ready to take them back apart to see.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, it was a stupid mistake. I did not plug the harness in the doors bag together. Fortunately it was the first thing that I checked when I dug back in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts