Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I've spent a lot of time to search if there are any answers to question - but either I'm retarded or you don't face the same issues as we do.

Do you know some aftermarket replacements for rear springs? Here in Russia roads are really nasty so many 1-gen MDX owners have the springs in bad condition.

The OEM Part number is 52441-S3V-A04 - and our cross databases show nothing except the original parts. It costs a lot for Russia and we are searching for a good alternative.

The 1-gen Honda Pilot car parts are the same in suspension - but these springs costs a lot too.

Can you guys help us out?

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
It will be very hard to tell you with all confidence what it can fit..
As far as I know some people have used the Honda Odyssey Springs but this cause the MDX to lower its height so its not a direct bolt on and it will affect the ride height.

Reactions: Gregory Smith

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be very hard to tell you with all confidence what it can fit..
As far as I know some people have used the Honda Odyssey Springs but this cause the MDX to lower its height so its not a direct bolt on and it will affect the ride height.
Thanks mate I've been reading about Odyssey springs. I mean do you know some KYB, Monroe or other alternatives. We know about the shock absorbers - there are one to choose - but coil springs (rear ones) are hard to find.

The front ones can be replaced with Monroe, I know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, I've discovered Japan aftermarket springs from OBK. They make nice springs for all the cars from JDM and for Acura(Honda) MDX it will be -

C4H-32161 - front
C4H-32142 - rear

This fits only 03-06 models (JDM Honda MDX is only restyle model).

The problem is no one sends these to Russia:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts