Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the new design of the interior (front console) on the new re design rdx does anyone know if they plan to do it for the mdx?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Drove a RDX Aspec loaner for a week. Never so glad to get back into my 2018 Tech. The huge display looks like it was an after thought. And the mouse pad control is nearly impossible to use while driving. Sure hope Acura does not use those two features.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I've had a few 19 RDX loaners and wasn't a fan of the single screen either. Acura really needs to go to digital dash to slide the navi function into that like Audi.

I did like the RDX's new seat with Adv model with more adjustments, adjustable headrest, speaker grill covers, pano sunroof, head up display, more luxury/sporty interior, and extra bright 14 LED headlights.

A lot of car review give a negative review about the double screen on the 3rd Gen MDX; but, I love it. The only complaints are sun glare can make it unreadable and you can't flip/flop with the Navi screen (nice to put apple carplay on the touch screen).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
mrgold35
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing