Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: cargo liner with touring package.

someone told me that if you get the touring package, the cargo liner is part of the package9ie-free)...is this true?..if so, are there any other misc. things that they throw in as part of the package?

·
Registered
285 Posts
that's not true....

the touring package comes with 6disc-CD changer, memory seats, pwr passenger seat, tilt-down mirror(reverse), an upgraded tire set (michellin instead of goodyear), different wheel style and bose sound system.... as far as i can remember, that's about it....

but, you can always ask for more free accessories, especially nowadays since the pilot is coming...

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Not True

I diito jj_mdx recommendation to ask. As a general rule MDX is still selling for MSRP, however many are getting minor accesories such as wheel locks, cargo covers, nets, rear flaps, etc. for free.

Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unfortunately, where i live, the demand is still high and supply short..i live in NW where SUV sales are very good...the guy told me that he didnt have to offer me anything as he would just sell it someone else...just suplly and demand i guess...i am signing papers for mdx this week and will take delivery late this month...had to wait a month for the car.

·
Registered
285 Posts
you might want to visit Tim's hondaacuraworld.com (when it's ready, it's been down for some hours for maintainance) for more accessories then... most people buy their accessories from Tim for better pricing and better service...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts