Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experienced an annoying rattle behind the cd player while driving? It can be heard at all speeds when going over subtle bumps. It is especially lound when driving on a rough highway and in town.

I thought it was the glove compt. but pushing on it doesn't make it go away. ....seems internal..

MDX - 10,000K

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes! I have this too, and it's driving me crazy. I took it to the dealer, and they said there's nothing they can do. Please, please, please tell me if you (or anyone out there) can find a fix for this!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm thrilled to report that I've found the source of the rattle/squeak. The plastic between the left pillar of the middle console was rubbing the underside of the glove compartment. I slipped a napkin in there, and no more squeak!

Now to find a more permanent solution....

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
yoitsme said:
I'm thrilled to report that I've found the source of the rattle/squeak. The plastic between the left pillar of the middle console was rubbing the underside of the glove compartment. I slipped a napkin in there, and no more squeak!

Now to find a more permanent solution....
It may seem like a small issue, however, mention your desire for a permanant fix next time you have the X serviced. After all, it is a warranty issue...:4:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts