Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2023 MDX Advance Platinum White Pearl
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my MDX this week. When I turn to an FM radio station, it keeps toggling between playing for 5 seconds and silence for 2-3 seconds. No change on the infotainment screen. Is anyone else aware of this issue?

·
Registered
2023 MDX Advance Platinum White Pearl
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried the SiriusXM and it’s doing the same thing there. Both Sirius and FM are doing it no matter where I am. Sometimes, no audio plays at all for several minutes.

Is that normal?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I tried the SiriusXM and it’s doing the same thing there. Both Sirius and FM are doing it no matter where I am. Sometimes, no audio plays at all for several minutes.

Is that normal?
I use Sirius exclusively and it occasionally drops off mostly due to the area that I am driving through. Happens frequently in some canyons I drive through or in the same part of a specific road. But….it works 99% of the time flawlessly.
Sounds like you may have an issue?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts

Is that normal?
That doesn't sound normal (pun). I think you should have the dealer check on it. There may be a loose connection to an amplifier or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts