Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a location of the radio tuner in the 3rd gen. PN: 39800-TZ6-A01 The parts page doesn't give a good location on the module. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
IIRC, it's supposed to be somewhere in the rear quarter, right side, under the rear window. You'll need to remove the trim pieces first. Could be under the left to for all I know lol

Wish I had a component location diagram for this car like I do for the 2016+ Pilot. One of the other guys might have it from buying access to the service manual though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I had seen that it was to be located there on Gnn 2 MDX's, but wasnt sure about Gen 3. Maybe if someone from a dealership has access to the R&R instructions from the manual?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone else know for sure where this module is? Also, if you have disassembly instructions.. Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you ever get the answer? Would be nice to know where the head unit is located before people start tearing apart the dash.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no one replied with the location. But that's okay, I found it. I had hoped a dealer tech would have replied. They have access to all of that info. Oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts