Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2015 Tech.
Activated SiriusXM, all good.. Stuff off car, turn back on, looses activation. Reactivate and everything works great until I shut off the car.
Has anyone experienced their MDX loosing SiriusXM activation after shutting off the car?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Activated SiriusXM, all good.. Stuff off car, turn back on, looses activation. Reactivate and everything works great until I shut off the car.
Has anyone experienced their MDX loosing SiriusXM activation after shutting off the car?

Thanks!
How are you activating it? I’d let it run a few minutes to make sure everything gets downloaded.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Activated by phone with a rep. Last time I listened to sat radio for about 35min before shutting off the car. After restart, lost activation. This happened 3 times.

Thanks!
How are you activating it? I?d let it run a few minutes to make sure everything gets downloaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts