Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

When I go to Tim's website to order, do I get a discount on the listed price for being a member on this board? I want BSM and the price is $110 but I thought I read somewhere that it costs $100 including shipping.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Uvaone:

___Tim had an all-encompassing accessory Group Buy about 3 months ago where everything was 10% off. That is probably where/when you saw the extra 10% off for the BSM’s mentioned?

___In either case, he ships from an authorized Acura dealership yet still beats the local dealers prices by a nice margin from what I have seen. That and the fact that shipping is included, your accessories arrive very fast, there is no tax unless you live in NY, and he supports the AcuraMDX.og site. I can’t think of to many other places to buy at a nice discount with all the advantages listed above.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am ordering now.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Burlwood Shift Knob: Tim = $88.40 Local dealer = $119

I think that is enough said about that topic.

Thanks Tim!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Who's Is Tim and who is this Hondacuraworld that keeps on showing up on my CC bills??? :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Warzau said:
Who's Is Tim and who is this Hondacuraworld that keeps on showing up on my CC bills??? :)

LOL... :19: :19:

Those are the same questions my wife asks me every month. I am just glad that the name is "Tim" from Hondaworld.

Tim, if you are reading this post, please don't put "Kim from Spaworld" on my invoice ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
War,
That is funny because I have the same thing occuring on my card except instead of Hondaacura world it is Condomworld, Boobieworld, etc.... ha ha ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts