Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have a 2007-9 mdx with the entertainment package cause I have 1 and I was wondering, because I have had the car for 2 years now and the aux port (white/red) is not playing as loud as etheir my CD player or raido listening at 40 on the CD player sounds like listening at 32 or somewhere around that on the aux, I just wanted to know if I had a bad aux assbelmy or do all mdx's do that

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
You have to max out what ever you are using on the AUX Input since its a "Low Level Input".. So if you have for instance a CD Player connected via AUX you must max out the volume on the CD Player/iPod/Etc...

I use my iPod daily on the X when not using XM.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does anyone else have a 2007-9 mdx with the entertainment package cause I have 1 and I was wondering, because I have had the car for 2 years now and the aux port (white/red) is not playing as loud as etheir my CD player or raido listening at 40 on the CD player sounds like listening at 32 or somewhere around that on the aux, I just wanted to know if I had a bad aux assbelmy or do all mdx's do that
Well the aux cable in my MDX (2010 Advance/Elite) in the center console also does the same as yours. Compared to a usb connection or Bluetooth I can leave my volume at around 15 and it's plentiful where as aux, I have to blast it to around 25 or 30 for the same effect. USB also sounds better, has richer bass etc imo. I leave all the equalizer settings on center except subwoofer on +4.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts