Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate that you have to be park to enter a new address in the GPS. This thing does not let you do anything if you are running. Is there a way you can turn off this safety thing? I know you can use the voice recognition but the english is not my first language and apparently the X does not understand me or my pronunsation is awful:grin:. Anyway if anyone know if this thing can be change in the setting could you point me to it? I'll really appreciate it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just becoz of this I purchased Acuralink service so I can find address in Acuralink app and send that address to my car Navigation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
I really hate that you have to be park to enter a new address in the GPS. This thing does not let you do anything if you are running. Is there a way you can turn off this safety thing? I know you can use the voice recognition but the english is not my first language and apparently the X does not understand me or my pronunsation is awful:grin:. Anyway if anyone know if this thing can be change in the setting could you point me to it? I'll really appreciate it.
It's not your English. The voice recognition is awful. Acura has a BIG miss with it's infotainment. Enjoy the suck with the rest of us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts