Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Paid MSRP with no forced options. Free touch up paint, paint sealant (i.e., cheap wax job), 2 years/24K of free maintenance, mud flaps, cargo tray, cargo net, cargo cover (the self rewinding thingee), Acura polo's, MDX key chains, Acura cups, 2 free airline ticket packages (worthless), and most importantly, a matching Silver MDX model. OK, the model is a 2001 model...

Wow, am I reading this right, you got them to "throw in" all this stuff that you listed, and still only paid MSRP? Or am I not reading this right?

PS This is my first post here so I hope I did it right.

· Registered
11 Posts
Re: standard offer

gadgetdog said:
actually, I didn't do much to get most of these "thrown in".

It's their standard offer. The only special items are the shirts and the model car, which I really wanted. :)

Beside the cargo cover/map/net, the only thing that is of value to me is the free maintenance for two years. I think it is worth $400-$600, retail.
Hope you don't mind me asking what dealer you bought your MDX from? I may need to buy mine there. ;)

I think getting the cargo cover, cargo net, cargo mat and splash guards is great and the 2 years maintenance is a major plus IMHO.
I had to twist arms here just to get them to agree to "throw in" rear splash guards, cargo net, and a cargo tray! And it's killing me to have to pay MSRP for the first time ever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.