Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so i'm a college student and a few months ago decided I needed a cheap car to move from point A to B. One month ago my uncle offered me his MDX 2004 with 180k miles for a really considerable price ($1,500) the car was in great conditions and it ran great as well. But something happened and i'm worried I might have screwed up the car. So the other day I went to the store to buy some stuff and the place where I parked was a little bit inclined making the car move if it was on drive and me not stepping on the brake, so I decided to put the emergency brakes on. So when i got out of the supermarket (and this is where I messed up) and got on the car i forgot to put down the emergency brakes and then i step on the accelerator and it didnt go forward, so i pressed harder and I felt how the front of the car went up a little bit, like if I was rolling over something. After that i realized it was the emergency brake but i guess It already too late because the car didnt feel the same after that. The steering wheel is a little bit stiff, sometimes it's hard to turn and the brakes feel weird too. Any idea of what went wrong???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts