Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent rise in shipping costs for Oversize class packages on our end, we've unfortunately had to have our first price increase in 2 years on some large and heavy items:

Base Carrier, was 128.70, now 134.60
Cargo Cover, was 109.00, now 116.70
Running Boards/Side steps, were 432.99, now 445.00
Trailer Hitch, was 502.99, now 550.00 (large price increase from American Honda).
FormFit deflectors, were 95.00, now 109.00

I've limited the increases to these items, and have no plans on any other increases. Since the above prices are shipping included, I've checked to make sure that they are still priced lower than any other site online.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this causes.....

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think I speak for many people here on the forum when i say that there's no need for an apology.

We all know that you try to give us the best price possible on everything we buy from you.

The last thing anyone wants is for you to go out of business. You're here to make a living and have managed to do that and at the same time provide us with great service and information all the time. I'm sure that people here wouldn't mind spending a little bit more because of the great reputation that you've established.

Most retailers wouldn't even bother with the notice. So by being up front with us, you've earned our trust and respect.

Thanks for showing the rest of the world how to be a sucessful online retailer and provide top-notch customer service.

--stepping off my soap box, now.

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
02SSmdx said:
I think I speak for many people here on the forum when i say that there's no need for an apology.

We all know that you try to give us the best price possible on everything we buy from you.

The last thing anyone wants is for you to go out of business. You're here to make a living and have managed to do that and at the same time provide us with great service and information all the time. I'm sure that people here wouldn't mind spending a little bit more because of the great reputation that you've established.

Most retailers wouldn't even bother with the notice. So by being up front with us, you've earned our trust and respect.

Thanks for showing the rest of the world how to be a sucessful online retailer and provide top-notch customer service.

--stepping off my soap box, now.
Ditto! Tim you are the best!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just appreciate the fact that Tim waited until *after* I bought my running boards to raise his prices. :2:

Also now I can tell my wife, "See impulse purchases are good. We *saved* money.:D

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Tim, we still love ya!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
laborlitigator said:
Tim, we still love ya!
I'll reserve my affection to "like a lot". :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your service alone is worth the cost!!

Tim,
Hope you're feeling better. Nasty fever:(

I came to you for price, you've won my business on service! While you were recovering, your colleagues were tracking down errant deliveries and exceeding my expectations...

You can't buy loyalty... you have to earn it!!

Loyal customer,

David Jo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts