Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all- first time posting. I'm picking up my Silver Touring MDX on Friday- hopefully!!
I was just curious on feed back on what people have paid in the North East. I live in NYC, but am going to out of state dealer to get my MDX. After I get my MDX- I'll let you all know what dealership it was!!!
I'm paying the sticker price and here are my accessories, along with the total price.
2002 Acura MDX Touring ....$37,800.
tow package........................$ 668.
wood steering wheel............$ 483.

additional options thrown in by dealer, no cost:
burlwood knob
wood speedometer trim
rear splash guards
cargo cover

TOTAL PRICE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$38,950.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks DaleB

I was under the assumption that Acura dealers had no reason to give you a couple of freebies until I saw several of your posts with a couple of freebies thrown in, which encouraged me to give my guy a call and ask for a few- to which he gladly said sure. He asked what i was looking for, and after curtailing my long list of things- we agreed on the above, to which i was gladly surprised. I too plan on adding a couple of more things as time goes on- mainly some Maniks side rails, probably chrome-havent seen a pic of silver MDX with Black Maniks yet. A sunroof deflector will most likely be added too. And I will probably get a rear Spoiler-painted to match my silver beauty. The polished steel Hitch Step that is inserted into the hitch slot looks great and provides rear bumper protection. Still looking for a simple Bull Bar that protects the front (like I've seen on the Mercedes SUV) without looking like i took my MDX to the orthodontist.
I cant wait until FRIDAY!!!
my wife already asked if she could drive the MDX home from the dealer, to which I replied "yes, as long as you drive directly to a divorce attorney's office"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts