Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called up my salesman the other day and asked him if he could mail out the owners manual while I'm waiting for my MDX. I was thinking that in the five month wait I could leisurelly learn everything there is to know about my new MDX. Dead silence after I asked the question, followed by "you want what? I explained I would of course buy it from him, but then when the vehicle came in, he could take the new one and deduct the money that I spent on the book from the overall price. I saw no point in owning two books. What I thought was a simple request was way beyond the means of my accua dealer. I'm hoping this is not a glimpse of the customer service I can expect after the car comes in. Has anyone else tried doing this with there dealer.:(

·
Registered
291 Posts
I didn't try because my rule is to avoid contact with the dealer whenever possible.
I can't remember exactly where, but I think within acura.com you can download a pdf file of the owner's manual. If the link is not obvious, try doing a search in our acuramdx.org.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've read about the link and also how large the file is. My internet connection is very slow. I wanted to be able to use my computer for something else within the next month, but that is plan "B", if I can find the link. Having to deal with clients on a regular basis, I know the importance of taking care of the little things. To me this request was very minor. What is absurd is having to wait five months for an MDX, but realize that is not their fault.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts