Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I have a 2007 MDX. I had a power steering replaced in 2012 because of a recall. I was told my power steering pump was "weak" so I had it replaced again on Sept 28, 2017. It has made noise ever since I had the new pump replaced. Today I noticed the temperature gauge inching up a little. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm going to drive it to be looked at early in the morning, but would like some feedback. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Help! I have a 2007 MDX. I had a power steering replaced in 2012 because of a recall. I was told my power steering pump was "weak" so I had it replaced again on Sept 28, 2017. It has made noise ever since I had the new pump replaced. Today I noticed the temperature gauge inching up a little. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm going to drive it to be looked at early in the morning, but would like some feedback. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.
How would I know if I need my power steering pump to be replaced on my 2010 MDX? I heard it's assisted steering but it doesn't change all that much by pressing the comfort or sport button. (I keep mine in sport all the time). It does make groaning noises when turning left and right when starting up initially.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts