Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video screen that simply plugs into a power outlet. Thought it could be could for ease of use. I haven't seen one in action, just online.

http://www.hotmp3gear.com/Plugintv.htm

Also...is there a rear seat power outlet available that could be used for this??? I know there is one in the back cargo area.

Gig'Em Aggies! :)

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
There's one in the center console next to where you store CDs. You may be able to get an extender for it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...it also has...

The video screen also has a built in TV tuner ( who knows how well it works ) and comes with a remote..

Gig'Em Aggies! :)

-Mark

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I've been told that the built-in tuners don't have very powerful antennae system. A better alternative is tuners with diversity antennae. That's what I've got, and being in NYC near the powerful tower of the Empire State building, I get ok reception. Some of the channels are very clear some of the time....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very interesting info on the plug in TV. If you plugged in a dvd player to it would work pretty well I suppose and would have portability obviously. I have a good laptop already however so guess I could buy an external DVD player and would be in business - or at least my wife would while I did the driving!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts