Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Portland Oregon / Northwest Club!

30K views 60 replies 35 participants last post by  crumgater 
#1 ·
Let's Kick this bad boy off!!!

Living in Beaverton, Oregon and loving the MDX. The only problem is my wife only let's me drive it on the weekends!

I purchased the car from Acura of Portland and received Top Notch service from Roger Womack. I highly recommend Roger to anyone who wants to purchase an Acura. All of my accesories were purchased from Tim at Hondaacuraworld. Naturally, the same goes for Tim. Acura of Portland even installed some of my accesories for me.

I spoke with Tim earlier and if we can generate a group accessory order, he will see what further discounts he can give us. I already have one other person who will be ordering some stuff. I know that I will be getting the cargo cover, nose mask, and key chain.

As for a group outing, let's try and set one up. I'm not much into the aftermarket stuff, but do I have stories to share!!!

Take care,

Uncle Mikey
unclmky@hotmail.com

See less See more
#58 ·
What's up PacNW?! New forum member here from a SW Portland suburb. Bought an '01 MDX two years ago and couldn't be more pleased. I'm only the second owner and the mileage is only 131k. Plan to drive it a long time. I owned a few Toyota trucks in the past, but have a family now (two young kids). This has been a great compromise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.