Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 61 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Unclmky:

It sound like a great idea, we may actually catch up with each other. I'm interested in purchasing the Stonegard Bra and was thinking of seeing who else may have an interest in the "Group Discount" forum.

One of my neighbors has an autobody shop and has already said he would paint to color match accessories for the MDX, instead of the standard black (ie. fender flares, rear deflector).

How was the drive to California's wine country?

MDX-R

· Registered
10 Posts
pdxmdx:

I have to check prices for the flares. He does a great job and is more then reasonable. I had the rear hatch repaired on our Quest, so it would be "clean" when we put it up for sale, I had three different body shops estimate between $1,200 to $1,500 and he did it for $250.

The difference was that he didn't take off all the parts (ie. lights, bumpers, windows, wiring...) and reassemble them, because we were selling the van and there really wasn't any serious damage. He cleaned up the minimal body damage and repainted it. The area he worked on matched and you can't tell that anything was done to the area that was repaired.

He's good and I wouldn't hesitate one bit on the quality of work he does. He has the latest color scheme and information to match almost any car's original paint. Let me know on your Suburban, I can check with him tonight on the flares.

Raul
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.