Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

41 - 60 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Finally had a chance to upload some pics (this blog's photo system is very 1999!). 2014 MDX SH-AWD Advance w/Ent, Fathom Blue Pearl with Graystone interior.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just picked up a white/parchment advance:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the Advance comes with roofrails factory installed ???

Just picked up a white/parchment advance:
I am getting delivery of 2014 MDX SH-AWD Advance w/Ent White / Eucalyptus in Brooklyn, NY this weekend, we ordered some accessories dealer installed, including roof rails ...

Thank you in advance ...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am getting delivery of 2014 MDX SH-AWD Advance w/Ent White / Eucalyptus in Brooklyn, NY this weekend, we ordered some accessories dealer installed, including roof rails ...

Thank you in advance ...
Yes (cross bars are optional) & congrats

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got 2 days ago, Graphite Luster w/ Ebony Int. Tinted the windows yesterday, 15% front and 5% rear and tailgate. Fog lights on the way. Loving it.
Very nice. That's the exact color I'm looking at. Looks really nice. I'd love to see the interior if you get around to taking more pictures.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank You fj will take some pics of interior and post tomorrow. Also highly, highly,highly recommend the all weather mats the trifold cargo tray almost had a mishap with some chemicals spilling almost ruining my floors. Bought them all not taking any chances.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey, nealfreeland, looks just like mine except for the roof rack cross bars. I had it in Seattle the beginning of September. (Drove from Denver on a 4-week road trip. In fact, I am sitting on a plane at Sea Tac on my way back to Denver as I write this.) I have pics of mine from the Chukanut drive to Bellingham. And another in Port Townsend. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pictures

Here's my 2014 SH-AWD Advanced with Entertainment. I've added woodgrain steering wheel, all weather mats, rear bumper protector, front and rear sport trim and side body molding. Loving it so far.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 516 Posts