Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

421 - 440 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Finally got our (actually my wife's) Black/Black 2014 MDX and over the weekend I installed all the accessories, polished and Opti-Coated it. We love the final look of the MDX and my wife is very happy with Black/Black combo. :29: :D

Did you buy the sport trim stuff after the fact or was it preinstalled already? Looking to add that touch to my tech package thinking if I do may install myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/ Tech package - Forest Mist Metallic. Mmmmmm...

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the white Aspec! I couldn't get my wife to go for the Aspec model because it didn't have the split middle row. They had a white, silver and black on the lot when she got her gunmetal one. I love the round exhaust tips on those instead of the other models like we got. She doesn't like white either sadly (it's my favorite color for a car).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wished I joined the forums before we traded in the car. Liked it a lot but just needed more space. Check out the classifieds for some great 3rd gen accessories I am selling.

·
Registered
451 Posts
White Diamond Pearl 19 AWD Advance with Entertainment, had dealer add splash guards and body side molding, only other thing I did was have the front windows and eyebrow at top of the windshield tinted and added clear film on several spots on the car (partial hood and fender, front bumper, mirrors, pillars, roof in front of the sunroof, door edges, door cups and top of back bumper by tailgate)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
i recently saw a white mdx with body molding and said that tobe a 19! looks nice. thinking about putting them on my 18 painting them black

421 - 440 of 463 Posts
About this Discussion
462 Replies
278 Participants
Jcbama85
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing