Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

401 - 420 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here's a few shots of my '17 MDX SH-AWD Tech that I picked up on Saturday. In a couple you can see the wife's '12 TL SH-AWD Tech in the garage (aka her pride and joy).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Hybrid with Ebony Interior, 20" Black Chrome wheels, Factory tow hitch, Painted splash guards and tow hitch cover.

Perfect look.

I'm also thinking about going hybrid. Just wondering how to get the factory tow hitch since Acura announced hybrid shouldn't tow? Also, having a tow hitch shouldn't void the warranty, right?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Perfect look.

I'm also thinking about going hybrid. Just wondering how to get the factory tow hitch since Acura announced hybrid shouldn't tow? Also, having a tow hitch shouldn't void the warranty, right?
Just buy it anywhere using the part number of the kit. Not like they need a vin. If they ask just say it's for a non hybrid. They won't know any better.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
After driving a ZDX for 7 years, I shopped for 3 months before deciding on my 2018 white/espresso/tech/22" wheels. The factory 20" wheels work for a spare, as they don't come with a spare tire.
Also added a head up display (HUD), won't drive w/o a HUD ever again.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
After driving a ZDX for 7 years, I shopped for 3 months before deciding on my 2018 white/espresso/tech/22" wheels. The factory 20" wheels work for a spare, as they don't come with a spare tire.
NSXfun, congrats! Did you trade or sell the ZDX? Just curious what resale is for that one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks phins2rt,

Long story. The short version is I sold the ZDX to a dealer for full retail of $17K in August. Dealer evidently had a buyer waiting.

I needed a bigger ride with 3 grandkids and lots of coast to coast traveling.

·
Registered
97 Posts
What HUD are you using? Does it plug into the OBD?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had to take the OBD out of the metal mount to get the HUD to work, I'm using:

Qiilu A200 3.5 Inch Universal Car GPS HUD Head Up Display + OBD2 Interface OverSpeed Warning.

I have no idea why it says it's GPS, if it was using GPS it wouldn't need the OBD plug. I only use the speedo with no warnings, turned all off.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Anyone else with 17 or 18 in Lunar Silver Metallic that would be willing to share some photos? Anyone with Lunar Silver and the optional 20" Berlina black wheels?

Would bex interested in seeing more photos of White Diamond or Modern Steel with the Berlina black wheels also. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone else with 17 or 18 in Lunar Silver Metallic that would be willing to share some photos? Anyone with Lunar Silver and the optional 20" Berlina black wheels?

Would bex interested in seeing more photos of White Diamond or Modern Steel with the Berlina black wheels also. Thanks!
Yes. As soon as we get back from our first long distance trip. 2 days old. Very impressed so far.

·
Registered
58 Posts
2015 tech package light grey interior.

Just got a month ago loving it so far 40k on it. AWD of course about to add rear bumper protector. Considering the sport trim on front and back but unsure still.

Attachments

401 - 420 of 463 Posts
About this Discussion
462 Replies
278 Participants
Jcbama85
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing