Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a thread the other day about the checks a dealer is supposed to go through before delivering the MDX to the new owner, but I'll be damned if I can remember what it was called...

yes....I did search extensively...I can't remember the acronym..ISC ICC or something like that...

I'm talking about a checklist of things that are supposed to be done...I remember they have to check the tranny fluid level, and a plug somewhere under the car has to be inserted or removed...something like that....

I am very concerened since dealers in South Florida are usually sub-par as a whole...and Esserman Acura is especially bad...I want to know what the checlist is so I can inspect evrything myself before I drive off the lot.

TIA for any help.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eagle! Thank you very much for the response! You guys are just as freindly as the ImpalaSS forum...

I had actually seen the checklist you referred me to, and it is an invaluable resource...however...

I meant that there is an ACURA service department checklist that the techs at the dealer must perform before handing me the car.

While many of the things on the forum list may be the same...there are some others like making sure some obscure plugs are inserted, etc. that may not be.

I saw that list somewhere...or at least a mention of it on some post but can't find it now... I will study you referenced post carefully just in case I missed it on the first read.

And you're right...longest week ever...can't wait! Although, the three days waiting for the 95 Impala were pretty long too :) (made longer because I was only 27 at the time)

Thanks again!
MannyE
02 MDX
99 CRV (turbo intercooled, biiiig wing...j/k )
95 Impala SS (don't want to sell)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts