Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I figured that I'd enlist the help of everyone on the board. This may be the only way to find the MDX I'm looking for...

Here's the scoop:
After kicking around ideas for awhile, my wife and I finally decided to get either a base MDX or wait for the new Honda Pilot. However, to our dismay, the color we wanted on the X was discontinued (Granite green). But...there are still a few floating around (or were).

I've contacted every dealer in Arizona (only three ;) ) and Southern California; I've also contacted a few in Northern CA, and the ones in El Paso, Albuquerque and Las Vegas. I've located a few, but they are either touring models or come with "mandatory" accessories. I thought I had one in Cerritos, but they wouldn't hold it for me through the weekend and it sold.

So, if anyone knows of a dealer in their area that has one and won't try to add any markup/accessories, and would be willing to ship one to Arizona, please let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Did you try Desert Acura? Try them. They may want to sell you a protection package but if you insist you just want a MSRP base model, I am sure they will do it.

I just picked up my GG from there last week, and I am very pleased!

Ask for Scott Johnson. Tell him Dale from San Jose referred you. I don't know about the color, GG is starting to get scarce now. But good luck!
1 800 479 5744

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I've already talked to Scott a couple of times; he didn't have anything available or coming in.

I've still got a couple of leads, but the supply is starting to run dry :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might finally be a "real" member!!

Well - it looks like my patience and work might have finally paid off! I should have an MDX by next week...and in the color I wanted (GG), unless the dealer is lying to me (which I don't think he is - 'cuz I have a VIN#). No forced options either.

More details to follow once everything is finalized...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.