Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Placed my order today for TW Touring w/NAVI for Feb delivery

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mymdxiscoming 
#1 ·
I've been playing around with the thought of getting a TL for the last two years and switched to the MDX thinking about 3 months ago. After calling 7 "local" dealers I placed my order with Precision Acura of Princeton. I told them I don't want the car any earler than Feb because I need a couple months of no payments for some bills. They had no problem with that date. This gives me ample time to start picking up mods and accessories. I'm not getting the car with any dealer-installed accessories and will be buying all of them through Tim. I'm going to start to piece together the A/V aftermarket parts in the next two months and have StreetEffectz do my install. Neither Precision nor StreetEffectz are anywhere close to my home but I am willing to overlook convenience for quality.

I chose white because I no longer have the time available to maintain a dark car like I did as a kid.

OTD is $43,700 at MSRP + TTL.

#2 ·
could you post the extras becuase MSRP for your vehicle is $41,000 including destination fee ... if i decide to get he mdx i will be getting the same exact package you are getting including color ... and probablly around the same time ....

OTD ...?

TTL ...?

#3 ·
mymdxiscoming,

There are NO options. The reason the price is higher than $41,000 is because the $43,700 figure is OTD ("Out the Door"). This includes taxes and registration (e.g. license fee).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.