1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Oh no! Not another Pilot thread! And in "General Discussions" as opposed to "Comparisons"! :D

Like other companies, Honda contracts the comparisons through AIC. Like most AIC comparisons, there are some errors in there. E.g. it says the MDX can't have a spoiler when it has a rear deflector. It says the Pilot EX-L comes with an in-dash 6 CD changer, which is not true. Splash guards aren't standard on the MDX (at least rear ones aren't).

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wmquan said:
Oh no! Not another Pilot thread! And in "General Discussions" as opposed to "Comparisons"!

I forgot to put this thread in the comparisons area. The moderator can fell free to move to comparisons if like to.:4:

·
Registered
19 Posts
paul:

I noticed that in the Audio section for the Pilot EX-L, it says 6-disc CD changer is standard. But I think I saw only 1-disc CD Player in there. Is that a typo in the comparison section ? That is the offical Honda site though. uh oh am i missing something ?

Or does it mean that, that option is available on the EX-L as an accessory ?

:confused:

paul123 said:
TYpe in model of pilot and model of MDX for comparison:

http://pilot.honda.com/comparison_popup.asp

:9: :11:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
No, it's an error on AIC's part (they provide the info). The EX-L has an in-dash 6 CD changer available as an accessory.

That said, it's better than the alternative on the MDX Base, which has a 6-CD changer under the seat but not in the dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts