1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Excellent post DaleB!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Amen! We have close friends and family in the Army, Navy, and Marines, all serving in Iraq. We keep them (and all who are serving over there) in our thoughts every day.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Great pics DaleB, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thanks, DaleB. Certainly the only place on TV that you'd ever see pics like these is on the Fox News Channel. (Have you ever watched their "War Stories" on Sunday night? Fascinating!)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great pics, too bad the news channels or papers dont post photos like them. All they care about is selling ads or circulation. Glad you and others dont forget and thanks for the pics .

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Nice DaleB. . .

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi DaleB:

___Thank you and God Bless America ...

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
700 Posts
Excellent Timing

Dale - I was just listening to a new story talking about how the media is really painting a one-sided story of all that is going on overseas. Sure, there are some rebels and people are suffering, but the humanatarian efforts are really to be commended. It's unfortunate our media outlets won't do what you just did.

Kudos to ya.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Excellent Timing

BlueStreak said:
Dale - I was just listening to a new story talking about how the media is really painting a one-sided story of all that is going on overseas. Sure, there are some rebels and people are suffering, but the humanatarian efforts are really to be commended. It's unfortunate our media outlets won't do what you just did.

Kudos to ya.
As OceanMDX brought to my attetion, it is not only americans that are bringing humanitarian aid. Although, that was in reference to Afghanistan. Many are helping.
Yes, the media are quick to report shootings, but paint a very one-sided picture.
One exception was on the NBC affliate in the Bay Area that did a story on a returning soldier who had pictures of Iraqis including several families, who became his friends. A very young lad, who was learning a lot about life in a very short time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts