Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pictures at a horrible car show I went to regretfully. The owner who designed this controversial car had to be 20 years old tops. In my opinion the clashing colors and fabrics were tasteless but the electronics were amazing. The subs were ground shaking, but very crisp, and the car wasn't rattling at all. There is a small screen behind the shifter that appeared to be displaying audio visuals or something.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic 2

interior pic

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wow, thats one ricy car!! Was the proud owners last name Pimp?:D

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Looks like the "world's oldest profession" hasn't been impacted by the economic downturn. Looks like quite the sound system, but the car itself...well...

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ha ha, that is one funny facey thing (whatever it's called) Worm.
Where did you get it? That Integra looks like it may have belonged to the Munster's.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
gokings55 said:
Ha ha, that is one funny facey thing (whatever it's called) Worm. Where did you get it?
I think I did a google for "barfing emoticon" or similar. You can right-click and save if you want it for personal use :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
animated icons

There are infinite animated happy faces on the cl and tl forums. There is one happy face that shoots a load on another happy face. I'd post it but I think this forum is more wholesome and I'd get the boot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts