Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install auxiliary backup lights but can’t seem to find where to tap into. If anyone has the oem trailer harness/tow package, could you post a picture of the rear fuse box where the wire harness plugs in? In the rear fuse box it is the bottom right corner where the wires plug into the box. If I had a picture of that plug I could post instructions for tapping power on the revers lights. Thank you!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I actually installed auxiliary backup lights as well as a backup alarm. To do that, I tapped into the reverse signal, but I did it in the drivers side footwell.

I got the schematics off the Honda tech site. I’ll see if I can find them again and send them to you but I’m travelling this week. Not sure if I have them on my Dropbox or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
Have you got the instructions? Its really simple. Remove the rear floor well cover, remove the footwell, remove the plastic panel on the drivers side. There is the fuse panel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MDX4-me Hey sorry I never got a notification someone replied. I have not been able to find where to tap into. That is my only issue. If you were able to find that I would be soooo grateful!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts