Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took some pics for the curious... the pilot is smaller than the MDX. The interior is more like the Xterra (lots of cargo nets) than the MDX. Overall it's a nice SUV; but no competition for the MDX - way different class of SUV... enjoy:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic

interior shot; wish i could have taken more...

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re: I love the MDX but....

I love the MDX but the 2002 Range Rover HSE is the true Bench Mark, the "be all to end all", the "creme de la creme"....Land Rover has done it again!!!! enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Ugliest lamp cluster I've ever seen on that Land Rover!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re: RR

frostyra:

i thought the same thing... in real life though it looks really nice and smooth... and to clarify ...MDXidge: if i'm not mistaken the new range is really made by ford (starting this year) and the engine now is only made by BMW - FYI...

Keep MDXin' fellas.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
re: auto show pics...

Robyjo... i have about 30 plus pics of all the new cars comming out; i'll be willing to post them if there's an interest... ie: Nissan 350Z, Mini Cooper, Lexus GX 470, Buick Concept Cars, Chevy Concept cars, Hummer H2, Jeep Concept car, etc...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pilot

Which dimension on the Pilot is smaller. How do they seat 8? Which car show did you see it at? which suv does it look the most like?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dubbed--if it's not too much of a hassle, I'd love to see some close-ups of the GX... Maybe put them in a new thread--again, if you have a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Robyjo
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing