Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
FYI - You can put all pictures into one thread ...

... I assure you most viewers would appreciate it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
looks tight, wheels r off the hook size and all, adding the sidesteps wouldnt hurt, keep em clean:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey Acudriver, how is the ride now compared to stock wheels and tires? A little stiff? I am sure it corners like it is on rails now. Also, did you have to do any modifications underneath to get the tires to fit (ie brake lines etc...)? Also, what size tire is on the wheels? The ride looks sharp. You are certainly the Pimp-Daddy of the MDX.org. The only thing missing is the Pimp-Daddy gold package.

Tooooooooooo Smoooooooooooove!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to have the pictures all on one post, but I haven't figure that out yet.

The ride is great, I owned a 2000 3.2TL that had mods to it and it feels just like that. I can take corners like I am driving my old TL. The only thing that I have lost is acceleration, that could be cause on the extra weight. I feel like I am driving a sports car, the other down side is that you are feeling the road, but you do get use to that.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
You could always click on "POST REPLY"
and add new attachment photo... :D

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Yup just reply to your own thread.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Very nice. . . I think you need steps though. . .

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
ACUDRIVER said:
I would love to have the pictures all on one post, but I haven't figure that out yet.
As the others have said you just Hit POST REPLY to respond/reply in any thread (even your own). Clicking on NEW THREAD does just that, starts a new thread.

You can add the pictures from the first two threads to this one at anytime.
PS: The Thread Starter (first post - person who clicked NEW THREAD) can delete the entire thread by deleting the first post. That's an FYI not a request:1:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
ACUDRIVER, I'm still curious.....

ACUDRIVER said:

The ride is great, I owned a 2000 3.2TL that had mods to it and it feels just like that. I can take corners like I am driving my old TL. The only thing that I have lost is acceleration, that could be cause on the extra weight. I feel like I am driving a sports car, the other down side is that you are feeling the road, but you do get use to that.
.....to know what size tires you've got on those wheels?? .......and you've probably lost acceleration because of the larger wheel/tire diameter, which effectively makes the gearing (gear ratios) "taller"

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome to the board. You now hold the record rim size around here. Your tires are so thin, looks good on the X.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts