Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up my Black/Saddle Touring w/ NAV X this past Friday night. I was in a state of shock when my salesman call me at 4pm to let me know. Needless to say, the wife and I drove to the dealership right after work to pick it up. What a beautiful car!!! I love everything about the X. Its so smooooth and silky. Its sporty and its roomy. I try to find any excuse to drive around the past couple of days.

Anyway... I placed an order for some chrome side steps from hondaacuraworld.com I will put it on myself because it doesn't seem like its too difficult. I also want to upgrade my front speakers in the near future. I want to upgrade the subwoofer as well with an aftermarket 10" replacement... but I definitely want to have a separate amp to run the woofer.

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship. :)

Kiet

·
Registered
205 Posts
Big congrats on being a new owner :29:

Sounds like you have a list of accessories to buy. Trust me, the list just keep going and going......... and your wife is going to wonder who is Hondaacuraworld.com keep showing up on your credit card bills.

Good luck!

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
koolkat1973,

Welcome and good luck with the X and assoicated accesories. Post some pics if you can.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Congrats and welcome :29: Post some pics so we can see your choice of color.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Nice one. Congrats and welcome. You'll love this site as much as the MDX. :2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Shared similar reactions since picked up the new truck last Thursday night (i.e., finding all execuses to drive around town :D )

Absolutely love it!! Enjoy it Koolkat!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Tinyt,

LOL!!! :D I was the same way when we picked up our truck 3 weeks ago. I drove it everynight to nowhere for the first week. I used to sit in every mornign as well. What a loser!!! :2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts