Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 SS/Quartz Tour/Navi/Res. The five week wait was tough. Becoming educated on this site, I insisted that the dealer provide a build confirmation and VIN in the attempt to obtain a warm and fuzzy that my car would arrive before Christmas. Unable to provide confirmation, the dealer offered a deal: "accept a vehicle with Quartz interior (I ordered Ebony) and the Res package (which I did not order) is free". Needless to say, I left work early and I love my Quartz interior and my daughter loves the rear DVD. My concern regarding the dealer's business manners are history. I'd buy a car from Duane or Brian at Charlie Thomas Acura, Houston, any time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We picked up our 03 from Charlie Thomas today. Talked to Kimberly, though. Had no problems with them, they were straight shooters.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Trixie,

Sounds like Christmas came early for you. Great deal. I think we'll see some people leveraging some end of year cash as dealers want to close out their year.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sweet

You totally lucked out. Awesome. Basically u got $1500 off MSRP plus a reduction of the wait time. Also, perhaps, just perhaps, 03 MDX's with RES will have better resale value? Dunno, but anyway, I'm not changing my order, not getting RES (unless I get a deal like you!).

Speaking of, that dealer never called me yet. UGH. Tomorrow....:1:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Congratulations

Welcome, and congratulations trixie!

Now the fun begins... I look forward to the pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts