Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice pics

Did you swap your oem bulbs with colored bulbs? They look really red in the pic.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, just the way the lighting was when I took the pic. I'm still looking for some replacements for my fogs.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
eltigre said:
No, just the way the lighting was when I took the pic. I'm still looking for some replacements for my fogs.
They look like different parking lights?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as far as I know they are stock, will take a closer look to see. Maybe the previous owner changed them out.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
eltigre said:
as far as I know they are stock, will take a closer look to see. Maybe the previous owner changed them out.
That is possible, I thought you were the original owner?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I was lucky enough to find a used one. I think it is the only used one in the state of Utah. The dealership didn't have any on hand when my wife and I were looking for an SUV, and fortunately for us a local dealer in the area just happened to come across one the day before we passed by his dealership. I think he got it from the east coast.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
eltigre said:
No, I was lucky enough to find a used one. I think it is the only used one in the state of Utah. The dealership didn't have any on hand when my wife and I were looking for an SUV, and fortunately for us a local dealer in the area just happened to come across one the day before we passed by his dealership. I think he got it from the east coast.
Good deal!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No lights?

Why don't you like the lights? I've been harassed by the popo around here because of them, but I still like the look. It just makes the ride look different. I've seen a few around here, but not many. If anything, the chrome look adds a little more polish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your MDX is waaaay too classy of a car to have light-up washers. It makes it look like a civic. As for the police, I didn't even think about that, I'm sure they don't like you sportin' blue lights on the car, huh?

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
cdawg said:
Your MDX is waaaay too classy of a car to have light-up washers. It makes it look like a civic. As for the police, I didn't even think about that, I'm sure they don't like you sportin' blue lights on the car, huh?
I totally agree it's to fine a SUV to have those type of light!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts