Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving the X late last night, I was having problems finding the center counsel cup holders. I know it's no big deal, but you still need to fumble around a bit to slide the cup in there.
On my BMW, there are 2 small pencil lights that project down from the overhead light cluster. They are on constantly when the headlights are on, and not at all distracting at night. Also makes everything visible in the center of the car.
Any idea's on retrofitting the X with these type of lights?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
mlinarz said:
While driving the X late last night, I was having problems finding the center counsel cup holders. I know it's no big deal, but you still need to fumble around a bit to slide the cup in there.
On my BMW, there are 2 small pencil lights that project down from the overhead light cluster. They are on constantly when the headlights are on, and not at all distracting at night. Also makes everything visible in the center of the car.
Any idea's on retrofitting the X with these type of lights?
Agreed, the lack of attention to these finer details is a real shame.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Any luck finding any pencil light? I have been looking too but can't find any. I sure miss the ones I had in my 528.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't really been looking yet. My project right now is the sound system. I noticed, while driving the X last night, I couldn't tell which way to push the button for the seat heater for High. I had to turn on the overhead light cluster to see! Sure needs a light down there!
I'll probably get to that next...

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I love mine, especially the nice red tinge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts